Our new chicken coop! We are allowed 3 chickens and the kids are loving it. They spend hours feeding them grass and checking to see if they have laid any eggs. This is mostly for us to learn, I hope the work is worth the learning. :)


Love sewing the modest swimsuits!






Birthday gift from my mom with some help from Chris and Nikki and William. I have always dreamed, even when I was a little girl, of having the nice comforter with matching pillows. Now a dream come true. It feels so nice. Thank you guys!






My 30th birthday.


Not one that I want to think about much. All our kids were sick and then I got sick. We took 5 min to open presents from the kids. They were so excited to give me a present. They gave me earings and some socks and some smelly things for the house. What cute kids.
This was me getting mad at William for taking 100 pictures of me. I'm glad he thinks I'm hot even with a huge-ola belly.






All the sickies camping out watching movies.