More painting before the weather gets too cold that I can't air out the house by opening the windows. It is nice to have a little time now that I'm not doing homeschool to catch up on some of the house projects I have wanted to get to for almost a year now. I painted Rick's room and I will get a finished picture as soon as he cleans his room!
I also painted the master bathroom. There were 2 main spots that had texture that hadn't been painted and some of it had gotten wet and turned to mush. So we retextured and painted it.This was after I did all the paint brush stuff.
This is the final product. I even spray painted the mirror. It was gold and now it is black and it looks sooooo nice!
This was the only "before" picture I could find. If you look close you will see that the walls were white with a little bit of a pink tint.
I don't have any pictures but I want to make sure I write about all the canning I have done. I am even needing to buy more jars! I have done pickles, tomato sauce, peaches, peach jam, pears, plums, dried apples, dried plums, peach leather, apricot leather, beans, beets, rasperberries and strawberries. Sooooo Busy!