October 2012

I let the kids carve the pumpkins as long as they didn't whine when I baked them the next day.  Well, Hyrum still had a hard time.
 Vienna loves markers.  Hers just got decorated
 It is interesting to see the personality of each child shown in their pumpkin faces.
 Ross and Rosina did bobbing for apples after we carved pumpkins.  They kids had so much fun they begged me for days afterward to do it again.  It was impossible to get the apple without going clear to the bottom of the pan.  Aaramie was probably the most brave but she did it so quick I didn't get a picture.
 Rick
 Eliza
 William
 Hyrum was the only one that didn't have to dunk his head.
 Even Rosina got in on the fun!

Aaramie's Birthday!
I always forget the camera because we always celebrate the birthdays after church at Ross and Rosina's home.  But luckily we often have the ipod.  However, the picture quality is not so good.  William's family has a tradition of doing birthday spanks.  We go youngest to oldest, so Vienna got to start.

 Arletta gave Aaramie a new dress.
 Rosina tries a new cake recipe everytime. The kids always hope for candy on the cake

Building wood sheds in the rain to protect the wood from the rain. We got some liftvans (which are big wooden boxes used for shipping) from craigs list but they still needed to be reinforced and roofed.


 I don't really like the location of the sheds but we couldn't think of a better place.


 Aaramie is such an angel.  She loves making Ramen and whenever we are busy with a project.  She makes the dinner, sets the table, feeds everyone, and might even change Vienna's diaper!