2014 April

Time for new swimsuits!  The girls wear their swimsuits more than any other clothing in the summer.  I can't believe we made it through two years with the last ones.  Even though it is still cold they have had friends invite them to swim in their hot tubs and my girls didn't have a swimsuit. So I let them pick out their own material on ebay.  I couldn't believe it but Eliza wanted something that was bold and crazy.  I thought she would want cute and pink and girly like the material for Vienna's suit.  But, Eliza said she doesn't like pink (When did that happen?). Aaramie really likes purple right now, and Vienna wants anything that is pink. I tried a new design for Eliza and Aaramie this time.  I wanted to put a little skirt on the shorts.  Vienna's suit just has a little black bow on the sides.  






General Conference weekend is a time to relax at home.  The kids wanted to do pancakes with chocolate chips in them.  Aaramie is an AMAZING cook.  She can put all the ingredients in the blender and blend it up and cook all the pancakes all by herself!  She has also made muffins and cookies by herself!


We came home from a date to find that the kids had decorated our door.  It say's "We love you Dad and Mom"  William got the kids over for a picture the next morning.


Even though I am soooo against syrup, I give in for my family's sake.  They of course love the pure sugar high.

We went up to watch conference with Arletta and also help her with the fencing for the cows and finish spraying the trees with oil.


Aaramie and Eliza were crochetting long ropes during conference.  They then converted the ropes into long hair and braided it.  You can see in here on Aaramie.

For spring break we just stayed here so I tried to plan some fun things each day.  This day we went to Minihaha park with Nicholas and Ellen Trofimchenko.  The kids really enjoy hiking, especially and amazingly Vienna.  I had to really keep an eye on her because she wanted to climb all the big rocks like the big kids.








On Friday, the last day of spring vacation Eliza got her Warts lazered off her feet.  It made it hard for her to walk.  I caught Hyrum just being nice and helping her walk around and just had to get a picture.

I really wanted to have a tradition of inviting people over on Saturday before easter and having a breakfast potluck, egg decorating, egg roll race, and scavenger hunt.  However, William was going to be gone again (last year he had to do printing) on a campout so I was just tired and was going to cancel the whole thing.  My kids kept begging and begging to do it.  I finally gave in and I am glad I did because it was really fun!  Kim Wells had invited me and Megan Knorpp for lunch a few days before and so I invited them and their families.



Waiting to go out and get the eggs.  There actually was very little candy because Megan did little toys instead.



On Sunday, Arletta brought a bunch of Easter chocolates to hide for the kids.  She wasn't going to be left out of the fun.  William really enjoyed it too!  The kids were ecstatic to get more candy! Vienna is just oblivious to what was going on and was dancing around with her sack.
 
It is so funny how intense they are at finding the candy they wouldn't even look up to smile for the camera


This is Eliza's 2nd Grade Concert.  Here she is with some of her friends.  Julia Costello lives just down the road so they get to play together every once in a while.


Isabelle Duer is the one on the far right.  She also lives fairly close.



We are applying again for the Smile for a Lifetime Scholarship for Rick to get braces.  I took a couple updated photos and sent them.  You can see his Caynine coming in on the outside.