June 2014

William's 37th Birthday!
 But still a kid at heart.
 Sabrina made a Birthday cake for both William and Vienna!  William got a cheescake and Vienna got an icecream cake.  They were amazing cakes and of course all the kids and adults enjoyed them.

I know this is a silly comment, but notice the blue waterbottle.  I am glued to that water bottle everyday.  I don't know how I ever survived without a water bottle.  It is even hard for me to go to the store and forget my water bottle! :)

While visiting we helped Ben and Sabrina tear up their carpet and replace it with laminate.  It looks SO nice!


It is still very hard to believe that Vienna is 4 years old!  She is finally saying 3 word phrases like "Hyrum nice me" or sometimes "Hyrum mean me"



This is the cute birthday outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Wilding.

Hyrum's Kindergarten graduation.
 Cute homemade graduation hats!
 Got to shake hands with the Vice Principal.

Hyrum's kindergarten class.  He had the most amazing teacher I have ever met.  Absolutely perfect for Kindergarten, and perfect for Hyrum.  She is the most sugar sweet person you could ever imagine.  She was always saying how much she loved Hyrum and what a good boy he was.


They gave the kids a huge folder of their artwork from the year.  This is my solution to keep down the papers in the house, we will just take a picture of it!

These are some of my favorite of his artwork.  This was Hyrum's self portrait.  Pretty amazing for a kindergartener!

This was his Thankful Turkey (but he put a flower over it's face).  Anyway, I just like that he included Jesus on one of the feathers.

This one said that when he grew up he wanted to be a police officer.

In his class they decorated their own shirts.  They used these shirts in the classroom whenever they were doing a messy craft to help protect their clothes.  It is one of Hyrum's favorite shirts to wear this summer.

Hyrum's birthday breakfast.  

 Birthday spanks.

I attempted a strawberry icecream cake.  Everything was frozen except the icecream part of the cake!  It was still really good.

I never thought that this would happen!  Rick has asked to do piano again!  I thought that all those years were a total waste since he has not sat down at the piano since we stopped doing lessons.  I think he was in level 3 but we started back in level 1.  He is doing well and I think things are sinking in a lot better this time.


 Just like we always do the kids are doing school stuff in the mornings.  It basically includes 1 hour reading, 1 hour piano, reading worksheet, math worksheet.