New Year Eve at the Youth dance.
Aaramie's 5th grade concert. Usually I go but I had something going on so William went to this one.
I am so grateful Rick was able to play school and church basketball.
I'm glad I got at least one picture of Piano Group Lesson!
Deacons Quorum
Eliza is a balloon artist!
We finally got the shoes a little organized. We counted more than 100 pairs of shoes! Plus we got rid of at least 50!
Vienna's first hair cut! Unfortunately I forgot to get a good after picture before I put it in pig tails.
Our old fireplace was giving us a lot of grief everytime we wanted to put wood in. We had to use a clamp to pull the damper out and then we had to use a hammer to push it in. We were worried that soon we wouldn't be able to pull it out or in and would be without heat. So we bit the bullet and got a new one. It is very nice.
This is one of Eliza's prize crafts. It hangs on her wall and I don't know if we'll ever get it down!











