January 2010

This is a lady that just joined the church. She has never been married and has a lot of energy. However, kids can overwhelm her with their messes and energy and getting hurt but she is getting better. This picture was taken on buritto night.
Yeah!!!! The kids won a trophy at the science fair. They call it their Piston Cup. :)
(I kinda feel like this award was for me to, I enjoyed this project)

The title says "Can magnets and wire make light?"


These are the befor and after pictures of Eliza's hair cut. She has some of the most gorgeous hair I have ever seen and I have loved playing with it. However I was ready for a break from food always getting in her hair, spending 15 min trying to brush out the snarls, and all the other work that comes with long hair. I really enjoyed it long, now I really enjoy it short! She even had enough to donate to Locks of Love.











Hyrum is trying to take his temperature.


What a cute smile!





Here is someone else who needs a haircut.


It's too bad we don't get more pictures with the missionaries that we work with. Elder Kickert (on the left) has been here for 6 months I think. We will miss him. Elder Accord has been wonderful too. I will miss the spirit and the humility of these missionaries.