Hyrum had a great time, we really had to keep our eyes on him!
Birthday Spankings
I have decided not to continue taking Eliza to preschool and will work with her at home, so she got some 'educational' birthday presents and Christmas presents. She is currently going to the preschool done by the High School. It is the most inexpensive preschool I have found - $20/mo. However, it does take some time to drive her there and I have wondered about how much she is really learning. I haven't really seen much improvement. I also am concerned about the students teaching her. Many of the girls have multiple piercings and wear imodest clothes. That bothers me.
Bubble bath!
Christmas Eve at the Millers. Each year we have a shrimp dinner and then we read segments of the Christmas story with a song inbetween each segment. Afterward we dress the kids up and narate the Christmas story while the kids act it out. What fun to watch them!
I accidently left my camera at the William's parents home on Christmas eve. We went home and had Christmas morning with just our family. It was soooooooooo nice! But unfortunately I don't have any pictures. I with everyone could see the light in Aaramie's eyes when we got home and I told her to put the reindeer food on the lawn so Santa could find our home. Christmas morning I woke up to Ricky telling Aaramie and Eliza to be quiet and wait by the fireplace until we came to get them. We came and got them and then we found out that Santa had hidden all the stockings and we had to find them.
Notice Ricky's pop-gun. That was and is his favorite Christmas toy but easily gets on the adults nerves. Marietta is holding the church vests that Rosina sewed for the boys. She also sewed skirts for the girls.
Ross and Rosina gave Ricky a bouncy ball maker and Rosina took the time to help him make them.
Some investigators who come to buritto night gave us a gingerbread train. I finally let the kids decorate in on Christmas day.
It is always nice to document some of the gifts. This is not all the gifts since some had been left at Grandma's house and some were dispersed throughout the house. Ricky's pop- gun is missing from this picture because it was put in time out at grandma's house by Arletta.
Aaramie got a lap harp from Grandma Wilding that is not in this picture. All my kids have sat down and played with it . It is so easy and so neat to hear them play "I am a Child of God" without any previous practice, and the harp sounds so pretty and soothing. William says he'll take it over the piano anyday.
I do feel kinda bad - We gave Aaramie a remote control car and nerf gun to play with Ricky and she said "I'm getting a lot of boy stuff, but that is OK". She didn't even touch them the rest of the day and spent the whole day coloring her princess pages.
Notice the crocheted slippers from Grandma Rowley. The kids love them!
Eliza got a microphone that is not in this picture. She walks around the house singing her made up songs. I'll have to write the lyrics down one of these days.

These are the T-shirts from grandma Wilding. They fit William and I perfectly.

This was the best I could do for our Christmas. Most of it is packed away in the shed or the storage room. The highlight for me was getting a hand washing machine and wringer.

Grandma Miller's blackberry jam . . . YUM!

Miller tradition - decorating Chocolate houses. More candy than my kids have seen and eaten for 12 months.

Chelsea is Edwin's girlfriend in the green. We are hoping for some exciting news in the next couple months!

Of course William and I had to get a couple crazy pictures. The normal ones got on the other cameras. Great grandparents and grandparents are so normal, what happened to the kids?


This is Ricky's Science Project, or should I say Mommy's science project that I convinced Ricky to participate in every once in a while. This first one didn't work. I tried to light the christmas bulb (2.5 volt) with 100 ft of 24 guage copper wire and two strong magnets. It was a complete failure! So I researched more and . . .
Eliza got a microphone that is not in this picture. She walks around the house singing her made up songs. I'll have to write the lyrics down one of these days.
These are the T-shirts from grandma Wilding. They fit William and I perfectly.
Grandma Miller's blackberry jam . . . YUM!
Miller tradition - decorating Chocolate houses. More candy than my kids have seen and eaten for 12 months.
Chelsea is Edwin's girlfriend in the green. We are hoping for some exciting news in the next couple months!
Of course William and I had to get a couple crazy pictures. The normal ones got on the other cameras. Great grandparents and grandparents are so normal, what happened to the kids?
This is Ricky's Science Project, or should I say Mommy's science project that I convinced Ricky to participate in every once in a while. This first one didn't work. I tried to light the christmas bulb (2.5 volt) with 100 ft of 24 guage copper wire and two strong magnets. It was a complete failure! So I researched more and . . .