July and August 2010

Ricky's friend party - Barbeque with the Larsens. Matt got to work building a nest for our chickens. THANK YOU!
You can't see it but Jolene was changing a very stinky diaper.

Family party for Ricky's birthday. We hope he feels loved! (We think gifts might be Ricky's main love language). We got him a watch and hope that he will start understanding time a little better. We got him Oragami since he loves being creative and making things. We also got him a money safe to use with his candy store. Grandma miller gave him $20 to buy scout stuff and Ricky can hardly wait! He thinks scouts is all about using tools and making things out of wood. I hope he continues to enjoy scouts even when they don't go camping every weekend or build things out of wood.



Valeri, my sister, begged me to get some pictures of Vienna. I'm so glad I did. It was really easy. She always smiles. It took about 5 min to get 20 cute smily pictures.








Another birthday party for Ricky! He made his own Pinata and I filled it with candy. Then the kids and Chezzy and Payton (cousins) tried to break it. It was a pretty tough box and William ended up pulling it behind him like a dog while the kids chased and hit the pinata with sticks.



We got new chickens!!! We also made the fence better as you can see below. However, we neglected one little corner and of course the dumb birds got stuck between the coop and the shed and one of them died. Are we ever going to get eggs before our chickens die?


The kids have been a lot more brave in picking up the chickens. Unfortunately Ricky is a little to much for the chickens. He likes to tease them and they don't like it very much.


I think the kids took this picture. Well, she looks cute so I put it in. You can see hair finally growing on top of her head.




This was a great family activity! We woke the kids up and blind folded them and went hiking to the top of Beacon Hill and had a breakfast and a devotional where we shared our testimonies. The kids were a little too excited to get anything out of our spiritual message but I think they will remember this for a while.










2 more incredibly successful modest swimsuits! They are soooooooooo cute. They wore them to girls camp and all the other girls asked them where they got their swimsuits and they said "WE make them!"