June 2010

We have a new baby! Her name is Vienna Rosina Miller!

Forgive me for my brief descriptions of the pictures but we had waayyyyyyyyy to many things happen this month and I have spent hours just trying to get all these pictures uploaded!

Vienna's first bath. She is such a calm good baby!

Vienna was blessed on Fathers day!








Hyrum's 2nd birthday- he loves fruit so he got fruit pizza





























Our air conditioner sounds like a rocket taking off and we tried to get it out of the wall and fix it. After hours of work it sounded the same and we just put it back. How frustrating!

Valeri 3-barrelled Aaramie's hair, it was sooooo cute


We put sunblock on Hyrum and couldn't resist trying a new hairdo.





Last day of school.

Eliza came with me to Aaramie's kindergarten graduation (just 2 days after I had Vienna).

Aaramie and her Russian friend Ellen that lives down the road.

Right in the middle of this picture is our Relief society pres. Jill Rippy. She was due a couple days after me and had her ababy a day after me. She came to her son's graduation straight from the hospital! (Infact our ward had 4 babies born 4 days in a row!)






This is the only picture that I think I look good in, so I had to post it.

William had an ingrown toenail and had it removed. He is still limping but thanks to an herbal drawing salve, the infection is finally going away.


Vienna had a little jaundice, here she is getting some sun.


House project that was mainly done by my dad - the deck. Thanks for all your help Dad!




While we were painting Jovan stuck his hand in the paint. Emergency at the time, funny now.

Mom got sick while visiting and amazingly watched the entire Avatar-the last Airbender series. The kids were more that happy to hang out with Grandma!













For Hyrums birthday we went treasure hunting at Minnihaha park.












Notice Dad and I in the background working on the fence while Val and Ricky play. Does this say something about our personalities?




Don't let all these sunny pictures fool you. It actually did rain most of the time that Val and Mom and Dad were here.


This is me on the floor the morning after I had Vienna. I went to the bathroom and almost fainted a couple times. I couldn't even make it to the bed. So I hung out here for a while.

We don't look tired do we? I was in labor from 12 midnight to 4:51 am.

Weighing the baby. Hospitals should have this device! The baby feels wrapped and warm and secure. Much better than a hard cold scale!
I was the 2nd of 3 births that happened right in a row this night for my midwife. This is Beth's daughter Amber. She delivered Vienna with Linda's help.
William's birthday, the night before I had Vienna.

Another super success with sewing modest swimsuits! She sewed most of it on her own!