October 2010

Aaramie is such a good helper. She even carved Eliza's pumpkin for her.
Ricky has been asking and asking me for months if I would let him carve a pumkin. Finally I let him carve it before I baked them to can them and he got tired of carving after doing just the eyes.

Our kids love visiting Donavon and Lisa. We are such a spoiled people that we can lounge and watch movies pretty much whenever we want.

Eliza loves this shirt. She wore it every day of the trip and I couldn't get her to change.

We got to go on a train and a ferry at a pumpkin farm by Donavon's home.



Magi quest at Great Wolf Lodge. We got a great deal ! $139 for our whole family to stay the night and use the water park! We hope to go again sometime and would like to invite any of you!





We tuckered her out.




Ricky's baptism








What a project! We finally ripped up the carpet!!!! Now we have wood laminate and we love it! Notice the chop saw on the table in the kitchen. We had dust everywhere!
Hyrum was always there trying to help. He would say "Where are my tools?"