Just some random pictures I wanted to make sure they got in the blog. Above is a pic of Ross and Rosina when they did the treck with the kids.I just made these for Verina and her family for Christmas. They are snowmen chair covers. Aren't they cute!


It was unanimous - our family night activity was decorating for Christmas.

Coming home. (I get to take care of the fussy baby on long trips)
We went to the rec center to climb the rock wall. Hyrum couldn't really do it but loved the ping pong.


The kids did it many times. They were very brave.

That was as far as Hyrum got.



Grandma made travel pillows for all the grandkids.
Celebrating Eliza's birthday while in Utah. Our kids are so spoiled.
I'm always the one taking the pictures and we realized we don't have very many pictures of me, so William tried to get a few pictures of me.

Valeri and Mom went all out and made the cutest princess cake for Eliza.



Valeri was the professional photo family person. Thanks Chris and Nikki for letting us camp out at your home.

We were lucky to trade Ricky for Verina for a small part of the trip. We feel so blessed to have the Suburban. I never knew I could love 4 wheel drive so much

Donavon and Lisa, Not the best shot of Donavon :)

Henry and Sara

Ben was so good to play with the boys.
It was unanimous - our family night activity was decorating for Christmas.
Coming home. (I get to take care of the fussy baby on long trips)
The kids did it many times. They were very brave.
That was as far as Hyrum got.
Grandma made travel pillows for all the grandkids.
Valeri and Mom went all out and made the cutest princess cake for Eliza.
Valeri was the professional photo family person. Thanks Chris and Nikki for letting us camp out at your home.
Donavon and Lisa, Not the best shot of Donavon :)
Henry and Sara
Ben was so good to play with the boys.