December 2010



The shutter on our camera is broken and if you forget to manually open it, the pictures turn out like this! It is really starting to bug me!

Here we are decorating chocolate and gingerbread houses. We invited Elisa to come join us. She had a great time and her house was definintely the most decorated.


Mixing all the egg whites for the frosting. (It sure makes the frosting less desirable)


Here is the hat I made for Arletta for christmas. She got hats for all our kids. You can see Hyrum's reindeer hat in this picture.
Yea! Finally got a small vacuum for the upstairs, and hooks for the coats and towels. It was hard to wait until christmas! (Notice the rocking chair I am sitting in. My dad had one made for each family. I think my kids are spoiled!)

Everything that Hyrum llllloooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss : tools, balls, guns.

If it is pink, Eliza likes it. Elisa Ortiz made this scarf for me but Eliza quickly claimed it. She finally got boots (her old ones are duck taped!) Stickers, glitter glue, craft stuff and jump rope. Also, I made the shirt she is wearing.

Aaramie is great at coloring. Thanks Grandma Wilding for the fairy pictures! She is loving the 'girl stuff' like fingernail polish, lip gloss, lotion, body spray and head bands.

Vienna is happy as long as there is something to stick in her mouth. So far the older kids have had more fun with her toys than her.

This is Hyrum showing his gun to grandma and grandpa Wilding over skype. It is fun to share christmas morning with them over skype. (Our house was such a mess, can you tell?)

Christmas morning = parents in pajamas and kids eating candy

Christmas eve at John and Lori's. I have the signature spit spot on my shoulder from Vienna.