The winter sleeping bags were wonderful. I'm so glad we don't just have summer ones.
We shoveled a bunch of snow but as you can see there was still alot left. It dried up around the stoves but we put tarps on it and foam and then our sleeping bags. In the morning when we packed up the snow was still there.




I don't know what we would have done without Arletta's help watching the kids. Soon I'll post a picture of Hyrum's coat. He melted it against the stove. We later noticed that Eliza and Alice had also singed a little bit of their coats. It was such a a worry the whole time keeping the kids away from the stoves!
We shoveled a bunch of snow but as you can see there was still alot left. It dried up around the stoves but we put tarps on it and foam and then our sleeping bags. In the morning when we packed up the snow was still there.
I don't know what we would have done without Arletta's help watching the kids. Soon I'll post a picture of Hyrum's coat. He melted it against the stove. We later noticed that Eliza and Alice had also singed a little bit of their coats. It was such a a worry the whole time keeping the kids away from the stoves!