March 2011

Vienna has discovered the kitchen cabinets and all her "new toys". Ricky wanted to keep his side burns . . . What!? Does he really care about fashion or being cool? I was a little wishy washy but William thankfully was firm that he was going to have a nice, short, hair cut with no side burns.
Ricky performed the BEST act for his class talent show. The music teacher has even asked him to come back and try out for the school talent show (which is usually only for the 4-6 grades). I'll try to upload a video of it. He does sooooo good. Both his teacher Mrs. Messinger and his music teacher Mrs. Gretch said they had never heard him be so outgoing.
This was all the students that perfomed. Most were just drum beats. One girl sang a really bad song but I don't think she knew those words were bad . . . ahhhh
Hyrum likes to drop his carrots all over the house and Vienna finds them. Doesn't she have the prettiest eyelashes?