Our last Tuesday afternoon with Grandpapa. We will miss him. We love you Grandpa!
Our first Pinewood Derby! This was Ricky's car. He came in 4th place which was pretty good! The car you see behind ours was our friend Mark Adams car and they got 1st place. Can you believe that car wasted everyones?! The kids had more fun after everyone left and they could race the car as much as they wanted.
The scout leader is a kid at heart. He set up 3 stations where the kids could play car racing on the wii. The kids were kept busy for over an hour doing this!

Bro. McNary put some lead "pipes" on Ricky's car to give it more weight. It was exactly 5 oz. (See the block of wood on the table? They put together a car real quick with no carving or added weight and it won a lot of the races. So is there really an art to it?)

That same day we had a ward party at the park playing wiffle ball. Some of the girls didn't want to play, but I wanted to play so they watched Vienna (at least until she got cranky because she was hungry).

Rehearsal for the talent show. Ricky actually didn't do so well at the rehearsal. I was worried and so was the teachers. They had him scheduled to perform twice during school since his act was so good. That night we practiced over and over going SLOW so people could understand what he was saying. The next day, he did absolutely fabulous. Definitely the best act in the whole show!
Bro. McNary put some lead "pipes" on Ricky's car to give it more weight. It was exactly 5 oz. (See the block of wood on the table? They put together a car real quick with no carving or added weight and it won a lot of the races. So is there really an art to it?)
That same day we had a ward party at the park playing wiffle ball. Some of the girls didn't want to play, but I wanted to play so they watched Vienna (at least until she got cranky because she was hungry).
Rehearsal for the talent show. Ricky actually didn't do so well at the rehearsal. I was worried and so was the teachers. They had him scheduled to perform twice during school since his act was so good. That night we practiced over and over going SLOW so people could understand what he was saying. The next day, he did absolutely fabulous. Definitely the best act in the whole show!
this is Ricky with the girl that he thinks he will marry - Emily. She is a nice girl, I thought I should get a picture of her.

OH, back to the ward party at the park. Sue Kelso is one of the perky personalities of the ward. We were privledged to have a sit down dinner on the floor in her home years ago when she first started coming to church.


A common thing in our home. I thought I ought to get a picture of it. Avatar is such a fun series and if the kids are good every once in a while we use it as bait and let them watch a 20 min episode. (William is the main instigator here)

Vienna is such a happy baby. We all love her! But I have a hard time finding time to give her a bath everyday!

Easter egg hunt at the Borders home. Vienna ate her first candy including the wrapper. Someone carelessly left it on the floor.

I love how open their home is . . . hmmmm . . . . .someday

And they have a bunch of land . . . .hmmmmmm . . . someday . . .



Our good friends Nick and Natalie. He works for Frito Lay and sometimes gives us a bunch of free chips. They joined the church a little over a year now and have now been sealed in the temple.
OH, back to the ward party at the park. Sue Kelso is one of the perky personalities of the ward. We were privledged to have a sit down dinner on the floor in her home years ago when she first started coming to church.
A common thing in our home. I thought I ought to get a picture of it. Avatar is such a fun series and if the kids are good every once in a while we use it as bait and let them watch a 20 min episode. (William is the main instigator here)
Vienna is such a happy baby. We all love her! But I have a hard time finding time to give her a bath everyday!
Easter egg hunt at the Borders home. Vienna ate her first candy including the wrapper. Someone carelessly left it on the floor.
I love how open their home is . . . hmmmm . . . . .someday
And they have a bunch of land . . . .hmmmmmm . . . someday . . .
Our good friends Nick and Natalie. He works for Frito Lay and sometimes gives us a bunch of free chips. They joined the church a little over a year now and have now been sealed in the temple.