Why is it that I never remember my camera for important events. Thanks Mom for all these pictures! This is at Rick's class music performance.
This is Rick trying to convince me to call his friend so we could go to Silverwood together. Kids are so funny sometimes. Things that are their priorities somehow just don't make it on my to-do list.




Hyrum's Birthday! Well, early Hyrum's birthday since Grandma and Grandpa Wilding were here to visit. William took the ipod to work so more pictures to come when I get it back.
We needed some more fun bath toys! (Notice Dad in the background on his laptop. He was often there downloading his steps from his pedometer. Also, notice the new placement of our laptop. I love having it out here where I can get on it easily. When it was in my bedroom the kids always wanted to be in there jumping on my bed.)