June 2011

The famous carosel in spokane. Can you see William slappin his horse saying "Ye Haw"?
Grandpa is such a good sport trying to keep up with us and our kids. Vienna was so good. We were there for 2 hours and she just rode in the stroller with no complaints.
Family pictures! Always chaos.
Look at that stud muffin!
The water was freezing cold at Grand Coulee Dam (Where we went for the 4th of July) but the sand was burning hot. The kids just kept going back and forth - to the sand to heat up, to the water to cool off. We finally got to see the lazer light show after all these years however, I was holding Hyrum who fell asleep and Ricky was laying on me because he was so tired so I couldn't take any pictures.

This was our tour of the inside of Grand Coulee Dam . . . cool but also boring.

Here is the bday cake I made for Rosina. It actually turned out really good (to my surprise) and I continually recieved compliments. I must say I liked it myself. In all my durastic dejunking, I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my bundt cake pan!
It was fun to get to know Elise (Ryan and Alisha's daughter). She wanted to take care of Vienna the whole time! It is a good thing Vienna is used to being lugged around by kids.
So many Birthdays! In fact I was dreading doing this post just because I knew we had tonz of pics.

Hyrum's birthday, by the way the cake is a 3. It took me a minute to figure that out.


Here is the finished bathroom floor. It looks great!
This is the only picture I got of Vienna's first birthday. Vienna, I hope you forgive me someday. I'm trying not to be so busy and failing.
William and Vienna shared a cake. Blackberry cheesecake!
This clerk gave the candy bouquet to William. For some reason he likes William a lot I guess. But who doesn't?

We would like to sell our house and find a house with more room and more land. I have worked hard for 2 months fixing up the house but things have not fallen into place. We continue to pray that the Lord will guide us to where we want and need to be.
I love the new bathroom floor. I can't believe we kept the old ugly stuff for so long. We used a new way of tiling. We used thick stick on tiles and put actual grout in between. It looks so nice!