So we are trying to sell our home and we are buying a home. It has been really stressful and we have been very busy getting our home to shine. Here is a pic of the huge HUGE shop. It is in addition to a 4 car garage!

Lots and lots of storage (for our 2 year supply of food :)

The downstairs living room has a wide walk out to the back yard.

The master bath in unbelievable! It has a jetted tub, double shower, sauna, double sinks, a toilet and a urinal!


This is the master closet. Finally some space! I won't have to pack up the winter shirts or summer shirts depending on the season!

I love this room! it is the laundry room but we will also use it as an office, sewing room, and Vienna will sleep in here until we can make some bedrooms downstairs.

This is the upstairs bath, we can't get the shower to work and obviously needs new flooring. This home is great but it is definitely a fixer-upper!

This is the first garage.

This is the 2nd garage. It has an opening in the front and the back.

This is upstairs family room.

Other view of upstairs family room.

Kitchen has old big brass handles. I hope we can change that out. It also has lots of little drawers. It has a built in blender that we also can't get to work.

At least there are 2 stoves. I wonder if I will ever use just one. I always bake in bulk.

This is the wall divider between the kitchen and the dining. I hope we can take that out and open it up. The dining room is small for us.

This is the dining room. It has built in cabinets!

This is the formal living room upstairs. They ripped up the carpet and painted it. Trying to hide something we think??? We hope to put in some laminate floors soon. (that is the dining room up ahead)

Other view of the formal living room.

Front doors have the dark yellow glass :)

William was 'Moroni' in a big thing our stake did for the youth. Instead of going on a pioneer treck they went camping and relived the Book of Mormon. There was 1000's of hours and money put in. I was able to be a part of the final battle and die. William memorized tons of lines and did an incredible job!


Weird pic of Edwin and Ross

Edwin's fiance, Andrea.

There's no toys upstairs at the millers so Vienna is improvising. What a cute face!

William must have gone crazy with the camera so we have tons of pics of cousins: Brinley

Briele