More August 2011

This is our Friends, Nate and Maria Orton. William was his home teaching companion and it was so great to see them go to the temple! Our stake president and his wife (the Lee's who have 12 kids and are now adopting 2 more kids from Ethiopia) just happened to be there when we came out of the temple so we got a picture with them too.
I'm sure the grass was grateful when the kids decided to play in the sprinklers. I think that's the only way the grass survives some of these summers.




Here is some pics of our home all ready to sell. Scroll down to see the pics of the home we are buying!
This is the downstairs boys room.
Upstairs girls room
We finally painted the door and the shutters a more modern color.
Here is the fireplace. I have put signs on top to bring attention to it and tell a little about it.
Upstairs living room.
Master bedroom
Downstairs family room and den.
Downstairs bathroom
Upstairs living room and entry
Upstairs bathroom
Back yard
Dining
Kitchen

Valeri's family came to visit us with Chad. They got the boys room and so all 5 kids were in the girls room!

Ricky got K'nex for his birthday and JD helped him make a big roller coaster with a motor and everything. It was so cool!
Notice what Valeri did to Aaramie's hair. We had just gotten back from Chuck-E-Cheese and Ricky opened his presents. Now Hyrum says everyday "I have a great idea. Let's go to chuck-e-cheese. Is that a great idea?"
I spent a few hours trying to teach Eliza a couple months ago to ride the bike without training wheels. The first time I put Hyrum on the bike he took off without my help. He is so coordinated!