So much has happened in this last week. We have been going and going and pushing ourselves to hard amidst trying to get over our colds. I tried to post some of the pictures from the last 2 days. We had help from 4 angels: Ben and Sabrina, Arletta, and Ben Rainer.
Here is the living room just after Arletta and Ben took down the huge drapes

Arletta and Sabrina took on the painting of this room

All done! Looks great! I can't decide if I should keep the trim or paint it white. The 'thing' now is to have white trim but my experience with this house it that it looks nice until you let your kids loose on it. Also the trim in this house is top quality stained real wood. Any votes on painting the trim or not? I would love to hear your vote!

Lots of paint fumes eventually give me a headache. I would rather look like an alien.

Bathroom before the tiling (but after we took out the little piece of linoleum, and the toilet)


William cut while I organized the tiles and drew the lines for him to cut. Then we both worked together on putting the cement down and placing the tiles back in place. It was really hard! I must say I love the stick down tiles that we did in our bathroom here. They were much easier and look like tile and you even grout between them.

This is me eating an apple that the kids found in the yard! Yes! We have an apple tree!

Here is the tile around the toilet hole.

And here is the finished product . . . well, actually we still have to grout.

I put these pics in wrong. So you see the finished product first. Both the paint and the laminate flooring. Costco ran out of the laminate that we put in last year so we had to buy the more expensive stuff but it was easier to cut and looks more like real wood.




Before