
Aaramie's second grade winter concert. She is standing next to her friend Sophia(in the red shirt).

I don't know who the girl with the purple dress hanging off her shoulder is but I love that face :)

We are going to attempt to sell Eliza's hair again. It is so beautiful but there are a lot of people on the internet trying to sell their hair.

This was taken after cutting an inch off.


I'm currently trying to remove 2 layers of wall paper in our kitchen. It takes soooooo long!

This was the first layer of wallpaper.

If you don't know where Vienna is start looking in the bathrooms. She loves unloading drawers and cupboards! Unfortunately I cleaned up before I took the picture.

This was sooo cool. Both Rick and Aaramie were chosen as student of the month for January! Thier teachers had such good things to say about them. I am so proud of them. I pray everyday that they will emulate the values we try to teach them here at home.