William came home and things really started to speed up. It is so nice to have another adult to help!
These are William's pictures from the big multi-stake encampment for the scouts. So I can't tell you much about them . . .
I do know this lady! Elisa was up there as a cook. I know William liked seeing all our old friends from our old ward.
Looks like lots of boys! (Jayden Longhurst is the boy smiling, they live just a couple blocks from us.)
This was the hightlight of the whole summer! We got to go swimming every Thursday afternoon at the Kiels pool (they are a member of our ward and offered it to all the primary kids for the summer, isn't that soooo awesome!).
The first day we went all the kids wore life jackets and Hyrum wanted to hold on to me the whole time. However, week by week the kids learned to swim better. By the end Aaramie could even float on her back. Aaramie and Rick's favorite thing to do was to dive down with goggles and pick toys off the bottom of the pool. They didn't need life jackets after the first couple swim lessons I gave them. Hyrum had a lot of fun just floating around. It was Vienna that I had to take care of the whole time.
We were able to take different cousins throughout the summer as they visited. Here is Sabrina and Alice.
Joseph surprised us how brave he was.
Cherry picking! Well, I hope it was fun because most of our work had to be thrown away in the end :(
(sorry the next pictures were supposed to be in August)
Valeri and JD and Lincoln, Jovan, and baby Alyssa came to visit. Notice her very cool nursing cover that I made her. Wish I had one for all my babies! We had so much fun with them! JD fixed all the kids bike tires. These are pictures of manito park splash pad. She went to meet her old friend Carmen. As you can see Ricky had Val's two boys following him everywhere!