Summer School! Aaramie is so good to get up and start going. Both her and Rick have been pretty good workers. However, there is very little time for me to do the things I usually do. The house is much messier. I rarely get to exercise in the morning. And paying bills or shopping or anything is soooooooo hard to fit in. I feel strongly that my kids need to catch up with their grade. I don't know if this will do it but I have to try.
Here is a picture of Eliza and Hyrum missing the same tooth.
And within a week Eliza lost the other tooth.
Arletta got the boys an "Avengers" t-shirt with iron man, hulk, Captain America, and Hawk eye.
June is the big birthday month. William's first. This is him seeing how his stomach will look after he eats all the candy bars.
The next day is Vienna's birthday. Unfortunately we always forget our camera and we always celebrate our birthdays at Rosina's home.
Vienna got bubbles for her birthday. I have never like the pipe bubble thing but it was the only thing that she could do by herself to make bubbles.
When Bud Wilhelm was installing our cabinets he stopped for a minute to dual Ricky on the air hocky.This was Eliza's kindergarten graduation. I loved the homemade graduation caps. At Cooper we rented the real ones, but these ones the kids get to take home. The graduation was just a couple songs they had done in class.
This boy on the end is Luke Simpson. He is Eliza's age but him and Hyrum are inseparable.
Fathers Day art!