December 2012






















This year we had the ODP Christmas party at our house.  I was a little stressed that my house was too small and not nice enough but it worked well. One fun part of the party is the gift exchange where you can take a new gift or take one that has been opened by someone before you.  



 This year they did a pot luck and it was the best food we have had for a work party ever!

At Rick's last Volleyball game I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures!  The Ipod has poor quality pictures but it sure comes in handy!

 We did Chocolate houses in the garage this year and it was a little chilly.  The kids love it and I always get worried about all the candy that they eat.





We didn't get very many pictures Christmas day. Here is Eliza's big present, a beautiful princess dress.
 My parents gave us and X Box!  Wow, what a Christmas!  It has felt like we are the only one that didn't have an X Box or a Wii.  Now we have joined the modern world. (Notice Hyrum's spiderman costume with puffy muscles he got for Christmas, he didn't take it off for 2 days!)
 Here is William and the kids doing the dance game on the X box.  So fun to watch!
 Mom and I had TONZ of crafts we had to get done while they were here.  One of them is my Family Rules sign I wanted.  It looks sooooo good and the kids have been reading it, YEA! We also made 2 tiles with scriptures on them that I gave to the neighbor girls that go to the pantry with me, we made a clock for Edwin and Andrea, and we made 2 quilts for the kids!  Wow, what a busy vacation!  We also enjoyed our date with Mom and Dad where we went to Olive Garden and then "The Hobbit" at the movie theater.