This has got to be a first . . . no pictures for the month of January! Rick even won 4th place with his pine wood derby car but of course I forgot the camera! We have been so busy with 1000 different things that I can't even pin down what has been taking all our time. I have wanted to spring clean the house and the garages for 3 months now and haven't even started! AAAHHH! Well, I guess more important things are happening. We have had the missionaries over each week for Buritto night again. William either studies programming (online classes) when ever he has a spare minute or chops wood for the fireplace. I recently lost my first counselor who moved to Florida and I have a new one and a new secretary. I have been exercising again and even though I only exercise a little each day it seems to take a huge chunk of time especially since I feel obligated to shower.
I started teaching Eliza piano, we'll see how that goes. 5 years ago when i started teaching Rick piano I had so much energy and hope. Poor Eliza, I just don't have the energy to be on her case every minute to play the piano. I'm afraid she might not get the best piano teaching. oh well. . .