March 2013

For my birthday the kids and William made me breakfast in bed!  French toast with icecream and strawberry jam! YUM!!!!  They also got me presents which I love cookies, eyeshadow, vanilla air freshener, and Jolly Ranchers (from Hyrum of course, Hyrum always gives candy:).
 Here is the kitchen crew also enjoying the breakfast.
 The kids had crazy hair spirit day.  I used some big fuzzy pipe cleaners that my mom had given Eliza for her birthday.  I was worried that it was a little too crazy.  But that afternoon we went to the school because Rick had gotten student of the month and there were many many hairstyles just as crazy.



This was Aaramie's 3rd grade concert.  My favorite song went something like "There's a smell in my bedroom, I don't know what's causing it, a smell in my bedroom, I don't know what it is.  Is it my socks? Is it my shoes?  I think I left some chicken here last week."

 This is Aaramie with her friend Reagan.
 Ricky loves taking pictures and took a bunch while we were waiting for the concert.
 I love this face from Hyrum!  It is his "I'm not happy" face.  He wanted to play on the ipod but Ricky wouldn't let him.

 I let Eliza go take some pictures of her friends.  I know the middle one is Julia, and the one on the right is Isabelle.