Here is the valentines note I made for William.
This is a hacky sack that William's roomate at college made for us since I guess William helped him marry his wife. It has been floating around the house for years and we just couldn't throw it away because of the sentimental value. So I took a picture of it and threw it away (Don't tell William :)
We had a fantastic weekend with no cares at Ben and Sabrina's. They treated us to a date to the temple and dinner at PF Changs. Thank you!
dying eggs at Sabrinas
This is a random picture, I know. It is our cat Nosey. Notice his white nose. Both our cats, Nosey and Nala, are very good cats. They catch mice and pur a lot! We don't like it when they get in the van though.
Grandma Miller made a present for all the girls. This is their birthday gift for the year. It is spring dresses. They look really good.
We got rid of our old chickens because they were not laying and we bought 7 young chickens. We have enjoyed the eggs!
I decided that I really wanted to start a tradition of having an easter egg hunt at our home the saturday before Easter. We also had a pot luck breakfast. It was sooooooooo fun! We invited the McIntires, Knorpps, Sagens, Andrea Kiel.
This is Pearl. She was recently adopted from China by the Knorpps. It is amazing to see the Lord's hand in each of our lives.
AHHHH! TOO much sugar!
I don't know if this is appropriate but it is such a big deal!
Ever since Rick got a Kendama he has hardly put it down. He is really good at it, but it is starting to drive me crazy! As a side note, He has made business cards for lawn care and has approached people even though he is nervous and offered to work for them. Go Rick! You are such an entrepreneur.
AAramie got the camera at Eliza's recital and she got a little camera happy.
This is Hyrum being shy. He is always shy when meeting new people but if there is kids he warms up real quick.
Big Changes in our family this past week. William resigned from ODP and has worked very hard to get his business going. He is joining with a man in our ward, Ben Hudgins. We are in great need of blessings and prayers.
This was so humerous that I had to put it. The other day I enlisted the kids help to get all the bark from the shop where William has chopped wood all winter. We put in on the landscaping material by the strawberries. They complained the whole time and in the end it looked SOOOOOOO bad!!! I pictured a nice strawberry patch with bark around the strawberries but the bark was in huge pieces that wouldn't break up easily. We bought some trees and some bark to go around them. We had a bunch extra so I decided to put in over the ugly bark and it looks so much better! ha ha ha