May 2013

Aaramie made this poster about cats and kept it in her room for over a month.  Finally, she agreed to get rid of it if I took a picture. Notice she pulled the paper out in the back that showed her grade.  She really puts her best efforts in her school work.  She loves her teacher, Mrs. Perry.  I have never had a child love a teacher so much, or the teacher love my child so much.  She even gave Aaramie the hand-me-downs from her daughter.

Ross and Rosina were called on a Mission!  They were called to be humanitarian specialists in Slavakia!  They invited Grandpa Zollinger to stay with them for a couple months since they would be leaving for 2 years.  So on Tuesday, when Rosina comes, Grandpa and Hyrum play games.  Hyrum loves it!!!  And I think grandpa loves it too.   



Vienna has such blue eyes and a charming smile.  She can be soooooo cute! 


I was so proud of Eliza for getting student of the month.  I was teaching a class so I couldn't go but Rosina and Grandpa went.  They said the teacher said that Eliza was always helping others.  That she was kind, and a good example to the other kids. 



This is the kids doing dishes.  As you can see, some are anxious and some not so anxious! Ricky was kindly dumping the compost for us at this time.

Ricky just finished track.  He did amazing at district!
1st in Turbo-Jav, 2nd in Relay, 3rd in 400 meter, 5th in mile