July 2013 Utah visit

One of the main things we did was play tennis.  We played almost every day.  The adults had some good competition and the kids enjoyed hitting the balls.  Both young and old hit plenty of balls over the fence:)
 This day was really hot! I begged the kids to squirt me with their squirt guns.





 Valeri did an amazing job feeding all of us and there were tonz of leftovers.


 We went bowling for Rooks' 6th birthday.  Aaramie kept saying "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  This is the best day ever!"  It was really a party with pizza,pop, bowling, arcade, play area, balloons, and cousins!
 Mom was so helpful with the younger children!

Look at that form Dad!
 At the park again to play tennis and have a picnic.
 After boiling at the park we came home and the kids played in the sprinklers to cool off until the rainclouds came and poured rain for hours.  Crazy weather!

For family night we played a game of pictionary.  The kids had a great time.  It was so loud.


We went to Renee's house a couple of times.  She is in her own apartment now.  The kids had a great time playing the dance games on the Wii.

More bowling pictures that I don't know how to move up with the other ones. It was tricky keeping Vienna away from the bowling balls.



  We also had a barbeque and JD and Rooks opened presents that the kids got at the dollar store.







Amazingly there was a Rowley reunion the Saturday that we were there.  Good timing!  I was able to see many of my cousins and see Grandma Rowley.  She is doing good considering her age and all that she has been through.  She continues to struggle with skin cancer.
 I couldn't believe how grown up Kurt was.  Could this really be the little boy that I used to tickle and tease?