July 3012

YAY!!! Hair cuts!
 Doesn't Aaramie's hair look awesome!  When the girls saw my haircut they both said they wanted the same haricut. Aaramie was the first. She paid for her own haircut. Then Eliza got a haircut and paid for it.  I'll pictures of her on here later.


 William took on this crazy project of taking apart old cubicle dividers from the Hudgins to recycle the metal.  It was soooooooo much work.  We worked for several nights and a couple saturdays and made about $250.  The kids also sold apricots to the neighbors and made some money.  They used the money to buy school stuff this week.  Ricky wanted to buy everything in the store.  I told him he had to buy the stuff on the school list and if he had money left over he could buy something.  Well, he spent all his money, and I even had to pay for $21 of his stuff.  When will he learn?



Aaramie figured out how to do a back bend!  I tried and tried to do a back bend when I was growing up and never figured it out.