2014 Spokane Stake Youth Trek

We finally took some time to go through 4,000 trek pictures to find the ones of us.  There was even 2,000 picture that we didn't look at.  Here is some that I picked out, the rest are on our computer.  This was a great experience.
Here is Shayla, she had bought combat boots the monday before and thought that she had worn them in but by half way through the first day she had a blister.  I had some duct tape and we tried to keep them from getting worse but they did get worse.  We then started looking around for people with her same shoe size who were willing to wear her shoes for a little while.  It was awsome to see people be selfless and do their part to help out.  I even took a turn and was very blessed as I had started to get some blisters but ever since I put her shoes on my blisters stopped hurting.
 This is Cody, one of  our sons.  We were in charge of the dance at the trek. It was a lot of fun but there was TONZ of dust!
  The glasses really mess up the pioneer look.

Sarah

 Grant

 Cute Couple!


Colby 

Shayla

Cody, going to be an amazing missionary!

 Family Pic

So many hills!  I was so grateful to have big strong boys and William!

Kianna

Notice that I had to pin my skirt up. It was too long and I kept tripping on it going up the hills.

Meridian







Were pioneers every crazy?