What a fun month!
The girls like to braid their hair the night before and have "super hair" the next day :)
We were so blessed to have Brother Pruit invite us to pick beans and tomatoes in his garden. We canned a ton of beans! William is allergic to beans and every night after picking he would be up all night blowing his nose and sneezing and coughing! The kids looked forward to watching a movie while snapping the beans that night.
You can barely see Rick's head in the middle back. He was so worried that it was going to be a bad performance but I really enjoyed it. Ever since his voice started changing he has had a harder time staying on key and now he says he doesn't like choir. Well, I will keep trying with him and hopefully he will like singing!
I watched Valeri's kids for two weeks. Tidence was definitely the biggest challenge of the bunch. He is such a monkey! He never stays in one place and has a magnetism for anything dangerous. It's a good thing that he has such a cute smile to make up for it!
Vienna and Alissa played really well together.
Rick loved coming home from school and playing soccer with the boys in the back yard.
Our faucet broke and was continually running so William had to make time to put in a new faucet. Tidence reminded me so much of Rick and Hyrum at that age. He wanted to hold tools and be involved!
Our kids love to dance to the songs after a movie and they got Valeri's kids to get up and shake a leg
The bike park never fails to be a great fun place for all the kids.
Don't ask me why it is so fun to feed fish but even though we have been here many times we still just love it!
The fish and the art lab are both on the Washburn campus so we headed over to the art lab. I love that Rick is so good with little kids. Look at him helping Alissa! What a great kid!
We took the kids to drive go-carts. They all loved it but I wondered about Jovan. He is just not a dare devil and he took it very seriously. The other kids were smiling and laughing and going fast.
I loved to hear the kids all playing together!
For Aaramie's birthday the kids wrapped her presents and then hid them around the house. They then played 'hot and cold' to help her find it. Alissa and Vienna couldn't help but just show her where their gifts were :). We did balloons in the parade that morning but since I was busy doing balloons too I didn't get a picture.
The boys got the idea to make swords and shields out of cardboard and boy did they make a mess! Oh well, I'm glad they could have so much fun and be creative.
Aaramie's Young Women President make a cake for all the girls on their birthday! I can't believe that she is 12!!!
Aaramie went to the temple for the first time! She went with William and I and two other new converts who were going for the first time. We all did baptisms together. Even I did baptisms looking super pregnant.
These are pictures off of Williams phone and I am not totally sure where they go!

















































