2015 November

Hyrum's hair can get pretty long before I feel I have to cut it :)

Aaramie's first time going to the temple!!! We also went with Glenda and Josh and Merillee Klingaman who were going for the first time too!  Even though I am pregnant I got baptized. Super great!

Of course we had to go out to eat afterward!

What a fun experience for our family: We got free tickets to a BYU football game!  It was a great adventure.  I actually figured out the game of football. It did get a little cold and the kids were hungry but in the end we had a great time. This is us with the Christensens, the Bishop's family who was there too.





Aaramie's first Young Women in Excellence.  She just turned 12 so she didn't have anything to display but hopefully she will next year.  She has been working hard at her young women goals.

We are always experimenting with balloons.  Here is Hyrum with a minion eye.

Vienna enjoyed the dress ups at Alisha's home during Thanksgiving.

Sara is so amazing when it comes to doing the fun extra stuff.  We made a cracker and cheese turkey, a fruit turkey, a veggie turkey, and a candy turkey.  Eliza and Aaramie loved it!







One day the boys went to the church and had a nerf war and then played a bunch of basketball. Rick did really well.  Henry liked lifting the little kids to put the ball in the basket.


I got to go decoration shopping with Alisha and Sara.  Sara's daughter Kaitlyn got engaged over Thanksgiving so we were looking for wedding gifts too.

Sara had some gifts for the baby. Books of course :)

I thought this was so cute that Vienna was sitting watching the older boys play a very complicated game.

I wish you could have heard these kids playing Apples to Apples.  They had such a great time and were laughing and laughing. It is funny that Corwin was the only boy but had a great time too.

Here is the Thanksgiving pictures from Henry and Sara's camera:



 We celebrated Kade and Brinley's birthday.




 This was a constant sight.  The computers were doing videos games non stop the whole time we were there.

 William got sick the night before Thanksgiving and spent the most of the Thanksgiving day sleeping
The girl cousins had a wonderful time with each other.



 Alisha, Sara, and I spent 90% of our time cooking and cleaning in the kitchen!  Well, it was good talking time!


 I remember when these boys were getting their diapers changed.  It is so weird how big they are!







 While the boys and men played basketball, the girls and small kids did their own thing.

 I know it is blurry but I like how this shows Rick and William going against each other.
 Sara and I were great observers.
Alisha took us to a place that sells Christmas stuff all year long.  They had a bunch of lights to see and it almost felt like Temple Square.  We were freezing and came home and had hot chocolate.