I am frantically trying to learn Russian so I can be of help to the missionaries who are teaching the Russians. It is hard to find the time I need, and even harder to learn the language. However, I am loving using my brain again, I think most mom's understand what that means.
William is taking online courses to improve his programming abilities. We both feel like we are in school again. We try and get in at least 1/2 hour of studying as soon as the kids go to bed.
I mailed in a complaint about a billboard that has a bad picture of a woman on it. I told them I plan to begin a petition if nothing is done. I'm a little nervous. I am not the contentious fighting type but I feel like someone has to do something!
Also, we are praying for Valeri and JD's baby. He was just released from the hospital but is still fighting RSV. Please include them in your prayers. They have been through a lot!