February 2008

The girls have been into creating kingdoms. Whether with blocks or all the pillows and blankets they can find.
If it is on the floor, it is soon in Hyrum's mouth!

Ricky is really working hard at school. I'm grateful.

This was the second time I melted this blender by setting it on the stove. This time it was beyond repair or usage. Unfortunately we bought a new blender for $75 that I don't like as much, and then after throwing away the old blender I realized that I could have gone online and just bought a new base for the glass part for only $5(since the motor still worked fine). I didn't realize that until after the garbage was taken to the dump!









I bought some new CD's that are clinically proven to enhance healing. I am very impressed with them so far. My girls love to dance to them in their pretty dresses.


William put together an Elder's quorum activity. It was a chili feed contest and these were the prizes. Even better than the chili was the fact that we had as many inactives and investigators as we had members! We feel like we are on a mini mission! It all started with praying for missionary experiences and WOW!





My good friends Elizabeth and Ben White recieved their endowments and were sealed! I was blessed to be the escort for Elizabeth. I know that our family is blessed by the temple. The spirit has witness that to me many times. I am so happy to see my friends be able to have those blessings too.




















































Buritto night with the Missionaries! Elder Maxfield and Elder Reeder. What a blessing to have discussions in our home every week!