My parents bought the "I Spy" computer game for the kids years ago but they were still a little too young. Now they could sit and do it for hours!
Dad and I painted the corners and pulled the tape, Mom did all the big walls. Dad had fun leaving secret love messages with his paintbrush for Mom.
A new air conditioner! I can't believe that we have survived 5 summers with an old ugly air conditioner that barely worked!
William and Dad put spray foam in various holes in our house, including the hole that William made in the wall when he tried to smash a spider with his foot (the spider got away).
Dad always makes me laugh. I sure love him!
The first color we got from Home Depot was almost brown. I was so upset when I saw it on the wall. We went and got a gallon of white paint from our storage room and mixed it to get this beautiul tan. I love how it makes the white stand out. I feel like we have a home that looks more modern and nice. It feels gooooood.
The kids kept saying "We have a new house!"


(the clock is actually on the wall now, it sat on top of our old air conditioner for the last 2 yrs) Doesn't it look great!

Mom is always so good at taking pictures!


I still have not cut Eliza's hair. It is so long and I love it. Isn't she so cute!


This is the home that we almost made an offer on. It is everything that we want but we finally decided that the stretch of the income was not worth it. I pray the Lord will guide us to where we need to be, and hopefully it is a little bigger and a little nicer than our house now but I am grateful for all our blessings. Since we decided to finish paying off our house before buying anything else, we decided that we could afford a few upgrades.

Our ward did a spring cleaning free yard sale at the church. I got so many things that I need! The Lord is so aware of us and I feel so blessed. It was such a great activity. I would recomend it to any ward.
These sunglasses however were from a neighbors yard sale.

The missionaries did a great lesson for burrito night. Feel free to use this for a family night. They gathered various toppings like ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and some ice cream. They told us that they were going to make a "Sunday". They asked the kids if they liked Ketchup, mustard, etc. The kids said yes. They asked for a volunteer who liked all those things to come and have a "Sunday". They dipped up some icecream and topped it will all those toppings. The moral was that even though there is a lot of good things to do, they do not always go well with "Sunday". The ketchup is good, just like going to the store, but it doesn't go well with "Sunday". Then they dipped up ice cream for everyone. As you can see, Ricky was the brave volunteer. He actually at a couple bites and said it was OK:)

William always comes home with bruises and sore muscles from Tues. night basketball, but this was his first black eye. Of course, however, he told everyone that I beat him up.

Hyrums trademark - walking around with something in his mouth

Did I say walk? Yep, he started walking at 9 1/2 months! He is all over the place (well, as long as he can se me, he is such a momma's boy!) He also says uh-oh whenever he drops anything. I love baby talk.

I told you I was excited about making my own modest swimsuit. Here is my second one. I wanted a bold flower one and I wanted to try a longer version. It is my favorite one. I love it and I am so comfortable. I won't have to wear shorts and t-shirt over my swimsuit again! I can't wait to go swimming!
(the clock is actually on the wall now, it sat on top of our old air conditioner for the last 2 yrs) Doesn't it look great!
Mom is always so good at taking pictures!
I still have not cut Eliza's hair. It is so long and I love it. Isn't she so cute!
This is the home that we almost made an offer on. It is everything that we want but we finally decided that the stretch of the income was not worth it. I pray the Lord will guide us to where we need to be, and hopefully it is a little bigger and a little nicer than our house now but I am grateful for all our blessings. Since we decided to finish paying off our house before buying anything else, we decided that we could afford a few upgrades.
Our ward did a spring cleaning free yard sale at the church. I got so many things that I need! The Lord is so aware of us and I feel so blessed. It was such a great activity. I would recomend it to any ward.
These sunglasses however were from a neighbors yard sale.
The missionaries did a great lesson for burrito night. Feel free to use this for a family night. They gathered various toppings like ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, soy sauce, and some ice cream. They told us that they were going to make a "Sunday". They asked the kids if they liked Ketchup, mustard, etc. The kids said yes. They asked for a volunteer who liked all those things to come and have a "Sunday". They dipped up some icecream and topped it will all those toppings. The moral was that even though there is a lot of good things to do, they do not always go well with "Sunday". The ketchup is good, just like going to the store, but it doesn't go well with "Sunday". Then they dipped up ice cream for everyone. As you can see, Ricky was the brave volunteer. He actually at a couple bites and said it was OK:)
William always comes home with bruises and sore muscles from Tues. night basketball, but this was his first black eye. Of course, however, he told everyone that I beat him up.
Hyrums trademark - walking around with something in his mouth
Did I say walk? Yep, he started walking at 9 1/2 months! He is all over the place (well, as long as he can se me, he is such a momma's boy!) He also says uh-oh whenever he drops anything. I love baby talk.
I told you I was excited about making my own modest swimsuit. Here is my second one. I wanted a bold flower one and I wanted to try a longer version. It is my favorite one. I love it and I am so comfortable. I won't have to wear shorts and t-shirt over my swimsuit again! I can't wait to go swimming!