Our new shed! Well, since we decided to stay here until we can pay off the house and get a down payment for our next house, we decided that we needed some more storage. This took us 2 full saturdays to complete! The kids helped a lot but by 8:30 at night they were absolutely tired of trying to take care of Hyrum. Poor kid, he did a lot of crying while we got this shed built.
I am so glad that I took of picture of this. This is Hyrums favorite spot when I am in or around the bathroom. He is always pulling things out of the drawers and dropping them on the floor. The biggest problem is when the kids don't put the lid on the toothpaste and Hyrum finds it. He always looks for the toothpaste first.
We almost went to the urgent care for this bonk. Eliza was carrying him and tripped on a toy and Hyrum's head got smashed in the oven drawer. This was taken much later and it looks pretty good compared to the original goose egg. I have never seen such a big goose egg in my whole life. We were worried about blood clots or even a cracked skull. However, by the time that we got to the urgent care Hyrum was cooing in his car seat. We said a prayer and felt fine about going back home. I think we have angels watching out for us.