I wonder where Eliza and Ricky get their photogenic faces . . .



What to wish for before blowing out the candles . . .

Hyrum's birthday - Hyrum's due date was on William's birthday but he was 9 days late so we get to celebrate 2 times in June. I'm sure Hyrum, and all the other kids don't mind!
We even had a chance to use this when we took our whole family to float down the river. It felt so strange to just have fun and not get something accomplished. Hyrum didn't think it was as fun as Ricky and Aaramie did.
What cute sisters!
Hyrums first bday cake. My kids are obsessed with the candles, they want to put them in, blow them out, and take them out and lick the frosting. They often ask to light them as well.

Tradition, Costco icecream with the birthday cake. Rosina is so good to make healthy cakes for me so for my kids sake it is good that we have icecream.

Aunt Sabrina and her son Joseph. We are lucky to live by Grandma and Grandpa Miller so anyone who visits them also gets to visit us!



Camping! It rained most of the time and it felt like we were living in a mosquito invested campground. Not a second went by that we didn't see one. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I was ready to come home after one day but I stuck it out and it was a lot of fun. Of course the kids didn't notice any of the bad parts. All they remember is roasting marshmallows.
I will never go camping without bringing bikes. The kids had a blast riding thier bikes, even in the rain.
Our fireplace was on a slope so we just had to make one or two long pancakes. Notice my hoodie, I was trying to protect myself from mosquitos!
My friends Cindy and her husband Delmar. We went on a walk and took a wrong turn and ended up walking for over an hour longer than expected. We were on a difficult trail even for a hiker, but we had 6 kids 3 bikes, and 2 strollers which we had to practically carry the whole way!!! Not to mention the rain and mosquitos! Notice our make-shift plastic bag ponchos.