Ricky saw a bday cake in one of William's baby books and he told Rosina that was the cake he wanted. So she made the cake just like the one in the picture that she had made for William.
Now that Ricky and Aaramie are in school, it's just me Eliza and Hyrum. It is actually not as easy as you may think. In fact I think it was easier with Ricky and Aaramie at home to help!
(Also notice what good eaters I have. My kids are pretty good at eating their veggies.)

I went to a bread class for $25. It was so great. we all mixed our dough by hand and topped it with a glaze and seeds and nuts. It was really good! The lady cooks the bread in her back yard in a big oven that can cook 60 loaves! I am excited to make some more gourmet looking bread!

Another modest swimsuit victory! It is so cute, I just wish you could see the slits on the sides, they really made it cute. Plus, Cindy loves it, especially that it covers her knees.


Ricky is such a good big brother!

Water fun for Ricky's birthday at Val's house.

Like father, like kids.


Family pictures!










(We decided that going out to eat is not economical - $50 for 1 pizza and 2 salads!)


Ricky got water balloons for his birthday.

moma's and babies

Ricky=monkey #1, Hyrum=monkey#2
I went to a bread class for $25. It was so great. we all mixed our dough by hand and topped it with a glaze and seeds and nuts. It was really good! The lady cooks the bread in her back yard in a big oven that can cook 60 loaves! I am excited to make some more gourmet looking bread!
Another modest swimsuit victory! It is so cute, I just wish you could see the slits on the sides, they really made it cute. Plus, Cindy loves it, especially that it covers her knees.
Ricky is such a good big brother!
Water fun for Ricky's birthday at Val's house.
Like father, like kids.
(We decided that going out to eat is not economical - $50 for 1 pizza and 2 salads!)


Ricky got water balloons for his birthday.

moma's and babies

Ricky=monkey #1, Hyrum=monkey#2