The girls' swimsuits were a hit! They got lots of compliments and one mom asked me if I would teach her how to sew one for herself and her girls.

My girls begged someone in the ward to share their glow sticks.
We all know that Hyrum is a monkey, I had to get the tent in order so I strapped him in his carseat so he couldn't get lost.
William is putting up Paladin's Hammock for Sue Kelso. Sue slept there all night and the kids loved playing with it the next day.

I don't have any pictures, but I have been doing gobs of canning again. So far I have done Strawberry Jam, Raspberry Jam, apricots, apricot jam, plums, peaches, pears, salsa, green beans, and beets. I still have tons of beets left to do, apple sauce, apple butter, pie apples, tomato sauce, pumpkin, sour crout, and pickles. I am sooooo busy!
I don't have any pictures, but I have been doing gobs of canning again. So far I have done Strawberry Jam, Raspberry Jam, apricots, apricot jam, plums, peaches, pears, salsa, green beans, and beets. I still have tons of beets left to do, apple sauce, apple butter, pie apples, tomato sauce, pumpkin, sour crout, and pickles. I am sooooo busy!