After a month of no sink we thought for sure this last Saturday it would be installed but like everything else with this kitchen . . . SOMETHING WAS WRONG!!! We looked at the sink and it was a single bowl and I had ordered a double bowl sink. The installer said that he thought he remembered telling us that a double sink wouldn't fit. Neither William nor I remember that and I know I would have never said OK to a single bowl sink. Turns out all he needed to do was notch out the cabinets for the sink. So here we are waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.
I do like the granite color but I can't believe how much you have to baby your granite! I wish we could have found some good looking quartz for the same price.
Notice Hyrum is missing one of his front teeth. I heard him cry and looked out the window and he was holding his mouth. He had tripped on a stick and hit his tooth on the concrete step. It was cracked up to the gums. 2 pieces in the front and 3 pieces in the back. I went to the dentist who sent me to the oral surgeon who charged me $100 to look in his mouth and say "Yep, we need to take that tooth out." The next day they hooked him up to an IV and put him out. He was soooooo good. They nurses couldn't get over it. As they were putting the needle in he was talking about how he rode a 2 wheel bike and that his birthday is in the summer. I was so proud of him. I feel so blessed to have him. Hyrum has always had the most handsome smile. Now he has a very cute toothless smile.
Unfortunately after all our work our bees flew away. All of them. I cried and cried. It seems silly but I felt like a failure. I had spent so much time and money and it all was for nothing.