Aarmie playing basketball! It took me a while to get her to wear shorts. Notice that she is in jeans :). She told me that she didn't want to wear shorts because then people would think that she was mean. I think that the really sporty and aggresive girls must wear the sport shorts and Aaramie didn't want to be like them. She is so sweet. She had a pretty tough coach that yelled at them. I am so proud of her for doing it. William and I both feel that it is important for our girls to learn sports even if it is not their strong talent.
I have such a wonderful family! They got up early to make me some pancakes so I could have breakfast in bed. Notice the nice note on the pancakes! It is always fun to see what the kids picked out for me for my birthday.
Also on my birthday, Sabrina and Ben came up to try our their turtle tuff tent. It was such a great experience. I was so grateful that we did this. In the end only the kids slept outside and the adults (who had had little sleep over the past few days) opted to sleep inside in beds. Jolene and Matt Larsen joined us and set up their tent too. We had great 'last days' conversations around the wood stoves.
There was a lot happening on this day. Eliza had her martial arts performance at school. Sabrina's daughter Alice came with me to see it. Eliza was super serious about it and did a fantastic job. I think this is and area that she could excel.
This is cooking on the stoves in the morning. It is a good experience but it sure makes me grateful for my kitchen!!
This is a picture of William's coworker Lee at ODP.
Getting our bee gear!
Hyrum's first time being student of the month. He was so excited!
The girls were looking for ways to entertain themselves and I told them to have a crazy contest and to do their hair as crazy as they could and then I would be the judge. Aaramie's under the chin pony tail won.



















