Ben and Sabrina came down to help us finish up the landscaping so we could sell the house. The elders quorum and also the high priests also came. It was amazing all the help that we got!!! We were so blessed! I will always remember this great blessing in our lives. Thanks to everyone who was an instrument in the Lord's hands.
Grandma and Grandpa Wilding had already planned a visit months before we knew that we would be moving. They were such a wonderful help. Dad even replaced the garage door that was required by the buyers.
Daddy and kid time. The kids had a GREAT time!
Sabrina and Ben came also to help and celebrate William's, Vienna's, and Hyrum's birthday. They have been such loving and wonderful family to us. They have been so selfless in their service to us. We could never repay them, especially now that we live so far away. I learned a lot from them and will forever be grateful.
Sabrina even made all the birthday cakes! What a super mom!
This was one of the craziest days ever! We had just put our home on the market and we had people continually calling about it and coming to see it. I had the problem of what to do with the kids. Lynn Simpson, our wonderful friend, offered to have the kids as long as I needed her to. She even barbequed a wonderful lunch for them and also me and William. She was also such a wonderful example of service and love for us. I hope that I can be like that.
Our wonderful friend Elisa Ortiz invited us over for icecream for family night to show us her amazing feat of hauling rock to her backyard. She is such a crazy and amazing person. We are so grateful to have a small part in her conversion and to have a special place in her heart.
Grandma without make-up. I hope she doesn't get after me for putting this on here :) We were just practicing getting pictures on our contacts since we had convinced them to order a Republic Wireless phone. They are so glad that they did!
What a babe!
At grandpa's request we all went bowling. We all had a great time. The adults could have done another game but Vienna lost interest, silly girl. Maybe it was because all the other kids tried to help her everytime.
Here is some pictures of the house with some of the new paint job. We still had some trim to do.






































